What do you need to know before storing for winter? ChesMont Storage has temperature controlled storage units and large drive up units, along with self storage tips to store like the pros. When you need help storing your summer tools, our Pottstown PA storage facility has the space and storage experts to help you stay organized this year.
Plan for the end of summer with helpful self storage tips
- Bring the grill in from outside after a deep clean. The inside of the grill can be cleaned by steaming a container of vinegar and water, then wiping away the dirt.
- Your winter tools should be front and center in the garage. If they are not take the awn mower out and replace it for the snow blower. Get the mower ready for storage by cleaning it and draining the gas tank.
- Realtors, use storage space this time of year most for helping their clients stage homes. If your client needs a safe place to store, have them give us a call.
- Grills produce some great summer treats, but avoid having a different crowd at your storage unit by cleaning it before storing these outdoor items.
- Leave an isle in your storage unit so you can access all your belongings.
- Use a shelf to store chemicals, like fertilizer or pool chemicals.
- Gas tanks should be stored elsewhere and the the appliances that are gas powered should be emptied before closing the storage unit door.
Whether you are a business expanding production before the busy season, or a homeowner looking for the right space, ChesMont Storage can help. Our professionals know self storage tips that will set you up for success. Decide between a temperature controlled storage unit or drive up self storage to help organize your gear.
Start your storage rental online or give us a call.