Summer is here and the college semester is over for some, our Pottstown PA summer storage can help you move out of the dorm room. ChesMont Storage has both standard storage units and temperature controlled storage options. If you are headed home with all your belongings from the dorm room, consider storing them for summer and saving a few steps in the fall.
As your college student prepares for finals, now is a time find extra space to store their school gear. ChesMont Storage has outdoor parking spaces to help you store the family RV and interior storage units to help store personal items. See how else our Pottstown PA storage can help this summer.
Summer Storage Tips
- Make sure to defrost and clean your fridge and microwave before storing. You must make sure it is completely dried out so mold and mildew will grow while storing. It is a good idea to leave the door cracked open a little while in storage.
- Use small boxes for books. Putting too much weight will make it difficult to carry and save you the headache of broken boxes and your books falling through the bottom of the box.
- At the end of the summer, coordinate with friends you are storing with to remove everyone’s gear all at the same time. Planning trips to and from the storage unit is helpful when trying to move out on time.
- Set up your account on auto pay so you do not have to remember to pay the bill each month. You can access your account online to pay your bill.
- Find moving supplies and expert advice from our store managers in our office.
ChesMont Storage wants to make storing this summer simple. Whether you are moving out of the dorm or moving to your first apartment, our Pottstown PA summer storage could be just what you need.